Freely prowered by the International Trade Center, the “SME Trade Academy” provides online courses on various topics.
Courses are tutored and include lectures, exercices and case studies on following topics:
- Export Development (e.g considering exports markets, exporting China, negotiating, international transport & logistics)
- Digital Exports (creating quality e-commerce content)
- Sustainability (standards & sustainability, technical requirements for the leather industry, standards in the agrifood sector etc)
- Trade Support (generating export business etc, building competitiveness in trade in services etc.)
- Entrepreneurship (creating business plans, building competitiveness etc.)